Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Day Away

This post is partially designed to make you jealous and partially made because I made a vow to refocus. But let's be honest, the former is so much better of a reason ;)

With no further a do, I am currently sitting on the white sandy beaches of Spain, drinking a refreshing piƱa colada daiquiri, listening to the waves crash, and soaking up this warm Spanish sun. Just kidding -__- I only wish that's where I was! But I am sitting on the edge of the West Coast, looking out at the Pacific Ocean dreaming of doing exactly what I'm doing. Pretty great isn't it? Jealous aren't you? ;)

I would post pictures to make your eyes even more green with envy, but I don't know how o_O and a little birdy I call my best friend has been too busy flying her own wings. *cough cough* HELP ME OVER HERE! D; (it's all love. I'm in no rush.) but I do warn you, when I learn, there may or may not be an explosion of pictures all over my blog. Just a warning. 0:)

Okay but really, this day I promised to myself has been nothing short of absolutely beautifully relaxing. The people who came to the beach all had the same idea I did, quiet relaxation. I have never been to a more peaceful beach. All I can hear is the water peacefully kissing the sand with it's waves, promising to return a few moments later. Ahhh the sound, there really is nothing like it. The skies are blue, not a cloud in sight. I never want to leave. Maybe I don't have to!! I could live here! Be a beach bum forever! Yeah?! ... Okay, fine. I'll stop dreaming of a life I really don't want. Instead, I'll lay here and work on this poetry piece I've been struggling to write. Mark my words, this piece in the works is going to be a masterpiece, I promise.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment