Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thank You.


I have learned to never have expectations on my birthday. Not because I've had horrible birthdays, but because I've been that friend all too many a times to completely forget my friends (yes plural) birthdays (yes plural again) and panic a few days later when I realize what I've done. I can't hold anyone to a standard I can't even meet. HOWEVER! My dearest friends and family shall NEVER forget my birthday and not receive the wrath of yours truly. No, this is not a warning; it is a threat >:) *clearing my throat* now that I've cleared that up, I can get to the reason for this post

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who remembered such a special day in my life. Each and every phone call, text message, and social network shout out I received brought a sweet smile to my face. Knowing I was thought of gives me confirmation that I am cared for by the ones I allow into my life. Smiling from ear to ear with each confirmation. I am blessed and I am loved.

Overly blessed and filled with love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment